Kasha-katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
Justin Thor Simenson
- Title: Kasha-katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: I-25
- Nearest Town: Cochiti Pueblo
- Brief Directions: From I-25 take the Cochiti Puebo Exit and head west. Follow the signs.
- Notes: There are two trails that go through the park, both are well worth the hike. Before you leave drive to the overlook which is west of the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Water, tripod, and camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1595 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!