Above The Clouds At Philmont Scout Ranch
- Title: Above The Clouds At Philmont Scout Ranch
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Valle Vidal National Park
- Nearest Town: Cimarron
- Brief Directions: From Denver, CO, take Route 25 South to New Mexico. Continue South through Raton and take Route 64. Stay on 64 through Cimarron and follow until reach Philmont Scout Ranch.
- Notes: http://philmontscoutranch.org/
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Morning view above the clouds on hiking trail in Philmont Scout Ranch. Owned and operated by the Boy Scouts of America, Philmont is a large, rugged, mountainous ranch, covering approximately 137,500 acres of wilderness in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of the Rocky Mountains of northern New Mexico.
- Gear: Canon Power Shot Elph 100HS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 166 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!