- Title: Patriotic Reflections
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Private farm in up state New York.
- Nearest Town: Jefferson
- Brief Directions: This is a photo that was taken on a cloudy day where-by the reflection was allowed on the water because of the position of the sun relative to the flag reflections and the cloud cover.The sun was to my back when taking the photo.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo was taken along side of a small cow pond that the owners used as a swmming hole.It is unusuall because of the reflection that appers in the photo.As you know reflections are difficult to get and minipulate and then on top of that to frame them in this way is unbeliveable.I think it's a 1000 in 1 shot as they say.
- Gear: Canon 5 D with a Canon zoom (L) lens 24-70mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!