Morning At Letchworth
- Title: Morning At Letchworth
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: NY Rt. 36
- Nearest Town: Mt. Morris, NY
- Brief Directions: Take the Castile, NY entrance to the park, travel past the waterfalls to Archery Field--that's where you'll have the best sunrise. Spend the rest of the day exploring. There are great photos at every corner of this NY treasure.
- Notes: Come back in the fall when the leaves create a pallet of color unbelievable to the eye. The sight is best in the early morning and when the fog rolls in, it is even more spectacular.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Morning in Letchworth State Park is beautiful regardless of the season. Catch it on the right day and you'll be amazed at the color and drama.
- Gear: Nikon D800, Tamron SP AF 10-24 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 121 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!