Niagara Falls, Winter Noon
- Title: Niagara Falls, Winter Noon
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Niagara Falls
- Nearest Town: Niagara Falls
- Brief Directions: Accomplished Color to B&W transition by using Desaturation, Violet B&W filter. Increased Contrast, Mid tone and Shadow level.
- Notes: All elements of nature and black and White Photography are captured in this photo.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Originally a Color image, but was thinking Zone System, when I took it. Happy with attempt to honor Adams with all 10 zones in conversion to B&W with Picassa software. I think it has great clouds with dark sky feeding into magnificent rushing water.
- Gear: Panasonic FX-150
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!