- Title: Leading Lines
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oneida, NY
- Nearest Town: Oneida, NY
- Notes: Taken on December 25, 2011
- GPS Longitude: -75.335605
- GPS Latitude: 43.097306
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Taken on December 25, 2011 - ISO250 - f/5.6 - 1/320 second - 130mm: I really wish that I could claim “photographic genius” for this image but the simple truth is I was lucky enough to stumble across this place, at the right time, period. It had been a rather gray day and I had not photographed anything that I was particularly excited about. I had spent about 30 minutes looking for patterns in the ice … nothing. I had the camera trained in this general direction when the clouds separated just enough to allow the reflection to gain the slightest bit of contrast, and CLICK! Luck, yes.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 VR II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 303 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!