- Title: Snow & Ice
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shale Creek Nature Preserve
- Nearest Town: Buffalo, NY
- Notes: ISO 100 - f/9 - 1/125s - 58mm
Manfrotto tripod (055MF3) and head (496RC2)
Converted to black and white in Nikon Capture NX2
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Ice spots on an otherwise snowed in Shale Creek in the Chestnut Ridge Park, Orchard Park, NY just a few miles south of Buffalo. I was on my way back from the Eternal Flame Falls with my plans fulfilled just looking around for some new ideas. And then this new idea smiled at me, quite literally. I also think it fits the theme of this assignment rather accurately - nothing but snow and ice!
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 24-85mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!