- Title: Kaaterskill Falls
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Catskill State Park
- Nearest Town: Haines Falls
- Brief Directions: Off of Route 23A in Haines Falls, NY.
- GPS Longitude: -74.070783
- GPS Latitude: 42.191835
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The mighty Kaaterskill Falls was once a destination for artists from the Hudson River School of painting, such as Thomas Cole. All these years later it still provides awe-inspiring views for artists, both painters and photographers alike.
- Gear: Canon 5D MKII, Canon 24-105mm f/4L, B+W CP, Feisol tripod, Induro ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 101 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!