- Title: Niagara Falls
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Town of Niagara
- Nearest Town: Buffalo
- Brief Directions: We visited the Niagara Falls in the month of March 2013.Its not a proper time to visit the Falls.But i grab the beautiful view of the Niagara Falls.
- Notes: Please visit in the Month of May for maid of mist.
- GPS Longitude: 43.08
- GPS Latitude: 79.071
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York.
- Gear: Canon T4i with 18-55 mm canon lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!