- Title: Fall Fly Fishing
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Adirondack Park
- Nearest Town: Wilmington
- Brief Directions: Rt 86 between Lake Placid and Wilmingtom.
- Notes: Little Stream confluence with West Branch of the Upper Ausable River with Nice fall color. Spent a day traveling up Rt 86, Stopping my times to grab shot here and there, heading for the top of Whiteface hoping the cloud cover would left but never did so I skip the mountain top for what I could find. The unknown fisherman was just a bonus.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Wilmington Notch area on rt 86 along the West Branch of the Upper Ausable River
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 90 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!