- Title: Mossy Bend
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Adirondack Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Placid
- Brief Directions: Averyville Rd/Cty Hgwy 23 south from Rt 35 in Lake Placid
- Notes: Another area I had Photographed when just starting out with photography in the early 90s and was never happy with the results but loved the area so I went back and had a do over with much better results.It pays to keep going back to the same places. The Adirondacks are one of my all time favorites places.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Chubb River on Northvale/Lake Placid Trail near the Northern terminus off Averyville Rd. I was wondering down the Trail looking for some thing to shot, trying different things, playing with backlit Yellow leaves in the understory and Those Mossy stones immediately grabbed on to my heart as soon as I saw them. For me it's always about trying to capture that emotional response in the image. Those are my best shots when I do.
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 67 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!