- Title: Slolitude Sunset
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Adirondack Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Placid
- Brief Directions: Rt 73 to Adirondack Loj Rd
- Notes: I had just arrived at heart lake campground on the first day out of a three week journey through New England to photograph fall foliage. I was on my way into the lodge to register for a campsite when I saw this happening. I quickly grab my camera and tripod and shot this one. It was the the symbolism of those empty chairs that spoke to me, I shpt till the sun was down hoping for more color that never happened, went in and registered and set up camp in the dark.Latter on my trip in Bar Harbor I found and bought A T-shirt with a very similar scene on the back.
- Description: Sunset on Heart Lake at the Adirondack Mt Club Adirondack Loj
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 95 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!