Harriman State Park, Autumn Color
- Title: Harriman State Park, Autumn Color
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Harriman State Park
- Nearest Town: There are many, including Harriman, New City, and Haverstraw
- Brief Directions: From the George Washington Bridge, first exit (Route 9W) to the Palisades Interstate Parkway north; about 28 miles. Take the Park exit.
- Notes: Harriman State Park is the second-largest park in the NY park system. Only Adirondack is larger. Many miles of trails and drives, plus camping, picnicking and wildlife. Only about 30 miles from New York City.
- GPS Longitude: -74.101
- GPS Latitude: 41.238
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: An autumn scene, spotted from the road along the shore of a lake on a cloudy day.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikon 12~24mm and 18~200mm zooms, polarizer, Velbon tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 464 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!