Harriman State Park, Autumn Rocks
- Title: Harriman State Park, Autumn Rocks
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Harriman State Park
- Nearest Town: There are many, including Harriman, New City, and Haverstraw
- Brief Directions: From the George Washington Bridge, first exit (Route 9W) to the Palisades Interstate Parkway north about 28 miles. Take the Park exit.
- Notes: Harriman offers a wide range of landscapes and lakes to explore. It's a short drive north of New York City.
- GPS Longitude: -74.101
- GPS Latitude: 41.238
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Stopped the car to take some distant fall views. But I happened to first look down, and noticed these rocks and trees in a depression adjacent to the road. The light was gently filtering through the leaves and branches onto the rocks.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikon 12~24mm and 18~200mm zooms, polarizer, Velbon tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 964 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!