Harriman State Park
- Title: Harriman State Park
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palisades Parkway
- Nearest Town: New York City and suburbs
- Brief Directions: From New York City, take the George Washington Bridge to the Palisades Parkway, and proceed north for about 30 miles. Follow signs for the Park exit.
- Notes: Park and roadways can be crowded in warm weather. But visitors can seek solitude along 200 miles of trails, including the first segment of the Appalachian Trail. Harriman is the second-largest park in New York with lakes, streams, forests, mixed terrain, and many photo opportunities. Park is also near West Point.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: 12-24mm, 60mm micro 70-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1598 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!