Harriman State Park
- Title: Harriman State Park
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palisades Parkway
- Nearest Town: New York City and northern suburbs
- Brief Directions: From New York City, George Washington Bridge to Palisades Parkway, north about 30 miles to Park exit.
- Notes: Park and roadways can be crowded in warm weather. But visitors can seek solitude along 200 miles of trails, including the first segment of the Appalachian Trail. Harriman is the second-largest park in New York with lakes, streams, forests, mixed terrain, and many photo opportunities.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: 12-24mm zoom, 60mm micro, 70-300mm zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 603 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!