Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Title: Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Town: Waynesville
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This tunnel provided the opportunity to capture the brightest bright to darkest dark in one frame. The biker and the curve in the road add interest to the overall composition. Light to darkness is much quicker on the left wall than right tunnel wall. Blue Ridge Parkway, Haywood County, North Carolina Photographed through the windshield. (I was not driving)
- Gear: Canon 7D, EF 2.8f 24-70 L Class Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 64 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!