- Title: Glen Falls
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pisgah National Forrest
- Nearest Town: Highlands, NC
- Brief Directions: Falls - From Highlands, travel 3 mi. south on NC 106. Turn left on U.S. Forest Service Rd. with "Glen Falls" marker. One-mile trail to falls is steep and rough.
- Notes: steep hike for over a mile but the trail is not bad
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is the middle of three falls. This is a summer picture when the flow over the falls was at its greatest after heavy rains
- Gear: Canon 50D Canon f/4.0 17-40L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 272 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!