- Title: "mirror Image"
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chowan County
- Nearest Town: Edenton
- Notes: The 1886 Roanoke River Lighthouse is believed to be the last extant example in the U.S. of a rectangular frame building built for a screw-pile base
- GPS Longitude: 36.06
- GPS Latitude: 76.6
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Preserved 1886 Roanoke River Lighthouse in Edenton, NC reflecting "mirror-like" in the "glass-like" water of the harbor.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 & Nikon 18-300mm VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 252 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!