- Title: Trillium Wildflower
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: near Pearson's Falls
- Nearest Town: Tryon
- Brief Directions: Beside the gravel road between Tryon, NC and Saluda, NC that goes by Pearson's Falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We were exploring spring wildflowers in the Carolina mountains and came across an area that had MANY of these red trillium, as well as Trout lillies and many more.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Tamron 90mm macro lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 872 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!