- Title: Hello, Little Fellow
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Looking Glass
- Nearest Town: Brevard
- Brief Directions: http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsinternet/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3gDfxMDT8MwRydLA1cj72BTJw8jAwjQL8h2VAQAzHJMsQ!!/?ss=110811&ttype=recarea&recid=48310&actid=24&navtype=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&position=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&navid=110290000000000&pnavid=110000000000000&cid=null&pname=National+Forests+in+North+Carolina+-+Cat+Gap+Loop+Trail+%23120
- Description: Another rare instance of a species getting a close-up shot from ne was this Red-Spotted Eastern Newt, which was crawling around while I was hiking with others on the Cat's Gap Loop Trail, on our way to the Looking Glass overlook. (Photo by Jeffrey DeCristofaro of Desert Eye Productions)
- Gear: Kodak EasyShare
This Photo Has Been Viewed 181 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!