Tanawha Trail - Rough Ridge Autumn Foliage Nc
- Title: Tanawha Trail - Rough Ridge Autumn Foliage Nc
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grandfather Mountain
- Nearest Town: Boone, NC
- Brief Directions: Near Grandfather Mountain along the Blue Ridge Parkway in Western North Carolina.
- Description: Foot bridge on the Tanawha Trail heading up Rough Ridge near Grandfather Mountain in the fog during the fall foliage. Rough Ridge is one of my favorite spots along the Blue Ridge Parkway, offering a great hike up the side of Grandfather Mountain with stunning views of the Linn Cove Viaduct and surrounding area. This area during autumn is truly Western North Carolina at its best in my opinion.
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ 17-35mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 642 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!