The Unknown - Appalachian Hiking Trail In Fog
- Title: The Unknown - Appalachian Hiking Trail In Fog
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Town: Asheville, NC
- Description: A hiking trail through a rhododendron tunnel disappears into the fog near Craggy Gardens on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Foggy conditions on the hiking trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains is always a great sight to see, making for landscapes that have a wonderful ethereal quality to them. Hope you enjoy it!
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ 17-35mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 522 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!