Moon Lit Missouri
- Title: Moon Lit Missouri
- State/Province/Region: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Ohae
- Nearest Town: Washburn
- Brief Directions: Cross Ranch State Park, ND 30 miles North of Mandan
- Notes: Winter is best if you can brave the ND elements
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Ice got thick this year and under its own weight and the water dropping on the Missouri River the 2.5 foot ice shelf broke exposing the wonderful ice crystals from within. I shot this under the moon lit landscape with the color on the horizon coming from Bismarck ND
- Gear: NikonD700, Nikon 18-35 3.5-4.5g lens, RRS tripod and Ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 293 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!