Glorious Dawn Light @ Covered Bridge
Connie Fisher Jensen
- Title: Glorious Dawn Light @ Covered Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Belmont
- Nearest Town: Flushing
- Brief Directions: Flushing exit off the thruway, this site is less than 1/4 mile North of the highway.
- Notes: Most effective tine of day to shoot this scene is dawn, and early morning. Afternoon will yield a backlit scene.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As storm clouds sweep in from the West, the rising sun illuminates this Fall scene, and all is reflected in this quiet pond.
- Gear: Nikon D700, AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm 1:4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 167 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!