- Title: Conkle's Hollow
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ohio SR 374
- Nearest Town: Gibisonville,
- Brief Directions: Travelling SE of Lancaster, Ohio, turn west on SR 180 four miles and then south on SR 374.
- Notes: Nikon D70, Tokina 18-24 zoom, 200 ISO. Conkle's Hollow is the lesser known cousin to Old Man's Cave. Most of the lower trail is handicap accessible; but if you're able, the best is yet to come when the trail becomes rugged. The upper trail provides wonderful vistas of the blackhand sandstone gorge running through the center of Ohio.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Sturdy water proof hiking boots. Wide angle and medium range zo
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!