- Title: Adena Brook
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Clintonville Neighborhood
- Nearest Town: Columbus, Ohio
- Brief Directions: One can access Overbrook Drive from either Indianola or N.High St. in the north part of Columbus.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Clintonville is a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio that is defined by a series of ravines. Adena Brook flows through one of the northern ravines in the Overbrook area eventually finding its way to the Olentangy River. The slate sides of the ravines and the various deciduous trees are resplendent in the fall. However, due to the dense foliage, a good fill flash is often necessary in order to bring out the vibrant colors.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Sony HVL-F56AM Flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 439 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!