- Title: Hayden Falls Park
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Griggs Reservoir
- Nearest Town: Columbus, Ohio
- Brief Directions: Hayden Falls Park is located on the west bank of Griggs Reservoir at the intersection of Hayden Run Road and the Scioto River. There is a small parking lot on the south side of the road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Hayden Falls Park has this wooden walkway which follows a stream back to Hayden Falls. In the fall the tree colors are quite vibrant. The stream flows into Griggs Reservoir on the Scioto River. I liked the way that the sunlight filtered through the beams of the walkway on this October morning. Due to the narrow and steep walls of the area, catching the correct light can be a matter of luck or patience!
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 634 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!