Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve
- Title: Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: SR 343
- Nearest Town: Clifton
- Brief Directions: Located in Greene County on SR 343, .25 miles west of Clifton at the east end of John Bryan State Park.
- Notes: As one of the most popular state nature preserves in Ohio, this 268 acre preserve's main feature is the impressive dolomite and limestone gorge. Meandering down the gorge is the headwaters of the Little Miami State and National Scenic River. Take the 1.5 mile Gorge Trail for the best photo opportunities. Each season offers something unique, but spring is my favorite time to visit, with an excellent display of wildflowers and running waterfalls along the trail. Visit www.ohiodnr/dnap for more information.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Wide angle to mid telephoto zoom lens, tripod, polarizer, and st
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1587 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!