Reflection And Wonder On Rose Lake
- Title: Reflection And Wonder On Rose Lake
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hocking Hills State Park
- Nearest Town: Logan
- Notes: April through May and October through November are my favorite times to visit Hocking Hills. I consider this area to be the most scenic to be found in Ohio. My first trip was in 1980 and I return at least three times each year. The Hemlock-filled gorges, waterfalls and mist-filled hollows have a mystical quality about them, attracting artists from all over Ohio and beyond. In winter the sandstone gorges and waterfalls fill with amazing ice formations.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon 28-70mm f2.8 L lens, HDR image with Photomatix Plug-In
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2012 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!