Go Where The Clouds Lead
- Title: Go Where The Clouds Lead
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Murray 23
- Nearest Town: Tishomingo
- Notes: This place is beautiful any time of the year, I love the sunset , and reflection, every sunset is different, I have just been lucky enough to have been there at the right time and place.
I like the gold color in the for ground with the clouds reflecting back in the gold waters, and the clouds that are pointing to the house's out
in the water.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This was taken at , " The Tishomingo Oklahoma WildLife Refuge a part of Murray 23 which is a branch of Lake Texoma.
Out of Tishomingo going east on Highway 78 to highway 22 turn right go till you come to sign that says, " The Tishomingo Oklahoma WildLife Refuge, turn there and it will take you to the most beautiful place the way I see it.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, with Sigma 28-200mm lens, and a CF Card for Camera.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1742 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!