- Title: The Herd
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tishomingo Oklahoma WildLife Refuge ", In Tishomingo
- Nearest Town: Tishomingo
- Brief Directions: When you are comming out of Milburn and going to Tishomingo on Highway 78, as you come into Tishomingo, there will be a sign that says, " The Tishomingo Oklahoma WildLife Refuge.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I love going to the WildLife Refuge In Tishomingo Oklahoma, I all ways see something different, and it is a beautiful place, though some time I don't have my Camera ready, and on the day I took This Picture, I had to do some hurrying up , I loved how this looked and with so many deer out there, I
even liked the way the grass looked.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, with sigma 28-200mm lens, and CF Card.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1093 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!