Autumn In Robber's Cave State Park
- Title: Autumn In Robber's Cave State Park
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Latimer County, Oklahoma
- Nearest Town: Wilburton
- Brief Directions: Find Wilburton Oklahoma and follow Route 2 North to Robber's Cave State Park. There are not too many things out this way so if you see a sign it is most likely for the State Park!
- GPS Longitude: 35.00288
- GPS Latitude: -95.34136
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Robber's Cave State Park is full of hiking trails that come alive in the autumn. This is a very rocky area and it is easy to climb up on the larger rocks and use them for aerial views of the woods. At the end of the day I was tired of carrying two cameras and 3 lenses so I was looking for a place to sit down. Just as I spotted this bench the sun came through the woods and lit up the bench.
- Gear: Olympus E-600 camera, wide angle lens, vivid scene setting
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!