Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
Albert Allen Lavallee
- Title: Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oklahoma 115
- Nearest Town: Cache
- Brief Directions: 5 miles north on Oklahoma 115 to Refuge
- Notes: Wichita Mountains are full of wildlife and flowers during the Spring and Fall. Bring long lens and macro lens to capture both.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Bug repellant, tripod, macro lens, sun sreen, hat.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1887 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!