Sea Stacks At Sunset
- Title: Sea Stacks At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Bandon
- Brief Directions: Southern Oregon Coast off Highway 101.
- Notes: One beach, in particular, the one opposite the Sunset Motel has great sea stack formations on the beach that you can walk right up to at low tide. Great sunset opportunities from this location.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In my opinion, Bandon has the most photogenic sea stacks along the Oregon Coast.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II/ Really Right Stuff Tripod & Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!