- Title: Cannon Beach
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pacific Ocean
- Nearest Town: Cannon Beach, OR
- Brief Directions: Cannon Beach is located in the upper northeastern sector of Oregon (about 1h 15m from Portland). From Portland, take US 26 west for about 73 miles and then merge onto US 101. Follow the signs from there to Cannon Beach.
- Description: Cannon Beach is one of several beach areas in Oregon which offers scenic views of the ocean and has miles and miles of beach to explore. This shot was taken looking south along the beach; a feature called Haystack Rock, the more prominent sea stack, is located in the opposite direction (but had way too much merriment and commotion).
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W ND and Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 137 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!