Now I've Steen It All
- Title: Now I've Steen It All
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Steens Mountains
- Nearest Town: Frenchglen
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Steens mountains are located in SE Oregon and although are very isolated from the rest of the state's more metropolitan areas are well worth the drive. This trip, I had intended on camping, but the winds were picking up and rain was on the way so I opted to head home. This is the first year I have ever visited this area and have been back three times.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7d, 17-40 f4 L lens, Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 132 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!