- Title: Oregon Skies
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sunset Bay State Park
- Nearest Town: Coos Bay
- Brief Directions: Near end of Cape Arago Highway west of Coos Bay, Oregon. North side of Sunset Bay in Sunset Bay State Park.
- Notes: Used the Canon OEM digital photo professional software that comes with camera to merge three photos. Used Photoshop Elements to slightly saturate colors.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photo was taken during brief break in rain that is almost constant on the Oregon Coast this time of year. Had to hike out on rocks at low tide. My wife was on constant wave watch as many people are swept off by sneaker waves. The wind and spray were constant so I had to clean the lens every few minutes. This is an HDR of three bracketed shots. tried not to overdo the HDR too much. Still trying to learn and get better.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, Oben tripod, wife as patient helper
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!