- Title: Rogue Gorge
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crater Lake
- Nearest Town: Medford, Prospect
- Brief Directions: east from Medford on Hwy 62
- Notes: spring runoff is the best time. the water level can decrease drastically as the summer wears on
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Rogue River, here about 80-100 feet wide, tumbles into a narrow slit in the rocks, that at times is only 10-12 feet wide and eventually 30+ feet deep
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikon 18-55, Bogen tripod, ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 451 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!