- Title: Bandon Rainbow
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Bandon
- Brief Directions: A morning storm over the Pacific Ocean while the sun rises behind me and providing this amazing rainbow over the Sea Stacks
- Notes: Be aware of the tides, let someone know where on the beach you will be. Strong currents and sneaker waves can always catch you off guard. Bandon, Oregon is a quaint little semi undiscovered beach town where everyone knows each other. The locals are very friendly and I always enjoy my trips down.
- Description: Bandon is an amazing little town with some of the best beaches for photographers. Any season is good as I have had some of my best photography there in the winter...You just can't expect to show up and have magical light...if you stay a week or so then I will bet you will get some sweet light in that time...
- Gear: Canon 5DMKII 17-40L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 532 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!