- Title: Heceta Moonset
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Devil's Elbow State Park
- Nearest Town: Florence
- Brief Directions: Approx. 12 miles north of Florence. Just off of HWY 101.
- Notes: Nikon d700, Nikon 18-35 lens, bogen/manfrotto tripod, cable release, f3.5, ISO 2500, ex.25 sec., no filter.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Heceta Lighthouse, after being down for 2 years of renovation combines with a moonset to give a dual show of light. Taken very near midnight on 6/14/2013.
- Gear: Tripod, waders, head lamp
This Photo Has Been Viewed 162 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!