- Title: Lithia Creek
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lithia Park
- Nearest Town: Ashland
- Brief Directions: sitting on the side of the creek I noticed the low water level, so I began to setup the camera and the gear. I wanted to slow down the water to capture as much as the unique coloring as I could.
A police officer said to me, "You know you can't step in the creek this time of the year", I said "I know".
I got the shot as the sun was setting down around 7:45PM night time.
This shot was also picked by Medford MIchaels as
a photo that represents "Being there".
This photo can be seen on Louis's website www.shuttertime1.com
- Notes: This time of the year the creek is low and the local police watch out for water usage. Noone is allowed to play in the water while there is a low water allgea issue. Colors are more vibrant.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: resolution: 4704x3102, F/25, exposure: 2.5sec, ISO: 320, CIRCULAR POLARIZER USED, Manfrotto ballhead tripod used.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP, Lens used: Canon 10-22mm super wide with circular polarizer, manfrotto ballhead tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 458 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!