Oneonta Gorge Log
- Title: Oneonta Gorge Log
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Troutdale
- Brief Directions: Oregon I-84, about 25 miles east of Portland. First exit after Multnomah Falls, return west on old Columbia highway two miles, just past Horstail Falls.
- Notes: Oneonta Gorge is a slot canyon just east of Multnomah Falls. Because of the massive log jam at the entrance, it doesn't see the presure other nearby places see.
At the end of a half mile walk is wonderful falls that I was unable to reach due to deep water.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Moss covered slot canyon walls with waterfall in distance.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 11-16mm f2.8, Photomatix HDR Software
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!