Base Of Proxy Falls Detail
- Title: Base Of Proxy Falls Detail
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Willamette National Forest
- Nearest Town: Eugene, OR
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The biggest challenge at these mammoth waterfalls is keeping the lens (and camera) dry. Here I had to keep several micro fiber clots available to continually wipe droplets off the lens. In many cases I had to keep putting the lens cap back on between shots. Lots of fun and excitement!
- Gear: Canon 6D, Canon 24-105mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!