Super Moon Over Mt. Hood
- Title: Super Moon Over Mt. Hood
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Hood National Forest
- Nearest Town: Corbett
- Brief Directions: From Corbett fallow Larch Mt rd to the end shot less than half mile hike up to the top.
- Notes: That's as much of the moon we all (there were at 35-40 other photographers there that evening,very cramped conditions to find tripod space) saw that night, it quickly ducked back under the clouds from a storm system moving in from the coast.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Second day of Summer June 22, 2013 Super Moon rising over Mt Hood from The top of Larch Mt.Sherrard Point The Columbia River Gorges highest view point at 4,056 ft high. You can see five of the highest cascade volcanic peaks from up top. from Mt Jefferson to Rainer.
- Gear: Sony A 900 2.8 70-200 Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!