- Title: Latourell Falls
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Nearest Town: Troutdale
- Brief Directions: Historic Rt 30 about 10 miles past Troutdale on I84
- Notes: This is one of about 50 photos I took on the first day of shooting Digital format after I received my first DSLR. I went out for a drive up the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area with my new camera to learn how to use it.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The lower half of a double treat, the lower falls pictured here drops 249 ft and is close to the Historic Rt 30. The upper falls which takes about a mile up hill hike to get to is lower but in my book is very much worth the effort, if only to walk behind it and sit and listen.This is the first hike I went on after moving out here almost four years ago now.
- Gear: Sony A900 Minolta 35-70 f 4 Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!