- Title: Wahkeena Falls
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Nearest Town: Troutdale
- Brief Directions: Historic Rt30 Off of I84 about 10 mi from Troutdale
- Notes: This is another one of the about 50 photos I took on the first day of shooting Digital on my first DSLR. I went out for a drive up the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area with my new camera to learn how to use it.I'm lucky to have moved to such a Photogenic area.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Wahkeena Falls Drops 242 ft down to Rt 30 Lcated on a stretch of rt 30 (the Lewis and Clark Highway) known as waterfall alley. there are a dozen waterfalls in just a few miles.
- Gear: Minolta 9xi Minolta AF 35-70 F4 Graduated Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 185 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!