Morning Comes To Traverse Lake
- Title: Morning Comes To Traverse Lake
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eagle Cap Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Joesph, Oregon
- Brief Directions: I-84 east from Portland, Oregon. Continue east past LaGrande about 50.Miles. Traverse Lake is about 10 miles from a trail Head.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Photograph taken on September 12th, 2009 at 7:51 am. Traverse Lake is at about 7000 feet in the Wallowa Mountains of Eastern Oregon.
- Gear: Pentax K10D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!