- Title: Netarts Spit
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Netarts
- Notes: Exposure details: 1/125th sec at f/f.6, ISO 100 with a polarizer filter. Focal length: 22mm. Exposure as metered, no bias.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Along the Oregon Coastline there are many unspoiled areas and this is one of them. Netarts Spit is part of an estuary, a place where fresh water from rivers and salt water from the ocean meet and blend with a wide variety of fish, plants, birds and invertebrates.
Oregon's coastline is more often cloudy and misty with precipitation. Summer breaks do occur, and this one offered me a chance to obtain a photograph with more of an exotic appearance than normally can be obtained in this area.
- Gear: Nikon D40x DSLR, Nikkor 18-135mm AF-S 1:3.5-4.5 G ED DX, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 495 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!