Wallowa Valley Afternoon
- Title: Wallowa Valley Afternoon
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northeastern Oregon
- Nearest Town: Joseph
- Brief Directions: Take Interstate 84 to Lagrande, OR, then take the Highway 72 exit towards Wallowa Lake State Park.
- Notes: The Wallowa Valley is one of the most scenic areas in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Warm light breaks through valley mist that hovers beside the Wallowa Mountains as water laden clouds sail away to share their payload with the landscape.
- Gear: Canon 30D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 423 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!